Saturday, May 17, 2008

Petal

I don't know why it takes me so long to post new pictures!

Here's my newest baby:

Introducing "Petal":



She's quite a shy one, she likes to keep to herself, and loves hugs and kisses. She would make a someone a great cuddly friend.

She's made with Schulte mohair, in a light greyish blue color. Her eyes are hand blown glass, she is filled with premium cotton fiberfill, and has bb's in her tush for added weight. She is fully jointed, and poseable. Her nose is a soft embroidered cotton.

She is approximately 6 inches standing, but she needs assistance to stand.

She is wearing a little merino scarf I crocheted for her.

She's my first little "Japanese style bear". I love her! I think there might be different variations of her coming.

If you are interested in adopting her, she is available in my etsy shop.

I'm currently working on another bear with a significantly bigger head than her body- the authentic amigurumi/nuigurumi style.

I'll take some progress pics next time. :)

No comments: