Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Babies

It's been rough around these parts, being 8 months pregnant really drains you!

From working on baby knits to crocheting, I finally have a chance to take a breather and present to you my new little babies!

Presenting: Pancake

He's lovingly hand sewn, made with some antique mohair in two different colors. His nose is needle felted from merino wool, and he has lovely hand blown glass eyes. He's filled with premium cotton fiberfill, and he has copper bb's for added weight in his little tush.

He's fully jointed, so he could pose any way you'd like.

Here's Sakura:


My first attempt at my own pattern!

Sakura is my first anime rabbit. Her name is derived from the Japanese Cherry blossom fabric from Japan I acquired in a trade not too long ago. She's such a cutie!

She's fully jointed, made with antique mohair, and has glass eyes. She is filled with premium cotton fiberfill. She has copper bb's in her tush for added weight.

It's crazy the amount of love and attention each "furbaby" takes to make. I hand stitch all of them, so they last a lifetime. I'll be adding little furbaby accessories in my etsy store also!

Both babies will be available for adoption shortly in my etsy store:

the shop

2 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

oh Jennie, Congratulations!!!!!!

TracyC said...

I love that little bear!!!! So sweet.